[TR] TR6 A-Type OD in TR3?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 A-Type OD in TR3?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:01:17 -0800
Hi Creig,
     I have a TR6 A-type OD trans in my TR3A. I love it. The TR6 trans is
about 1/2" longer than the TR3 non-OD trans. I just elongated the rear mount
holes as far back as I could and mounted it. Otherwise it thrusts forward on
the motor mounts. It was a no brainer. Everything else matched right up, even
the fasteners.
     Good luck.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA