Is Power British still in business?

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is Power British still in business?
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:05:52 -0500
  Hi folks,
 First, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday....
  And second....would anyone know if Power British is still in business?
I understand they have/had an alternator conversion kit for TR3's that
included all the necessary components. I've e-mailed them several times
and they get bounced back, and the phone doesn't get answered, even by a
machine......
  If they aren't around anymore, is there someplace else that sells the kit?
  Thanks for any help,
Kevin
'59 TR3A   resto started
'76 TR6    done...