Removing driver side window channel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing driver side window channel
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:15:32 -0800
Gurus,

Is there any magic to removing the channel (Moss p/n 803-250) which
supports the driver side window?  Mine is pretty rough shape, so I'm
a bit leery of just tearing into it, as they're NLA.  I get one shot
at removing the channel to replace the window pane.  Does anyone know
of a link which describes rebuilding the door innards?

TIA and Merry Christmas!

Jim
--
Jim Hassall
'64 TR4 in autox prep: 90% finished, 90% to go

===     http://www.vtr.org