Re: Buying an abandoned car from a garage?

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying an abandoned car from a garage?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:50:22 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2005 12:02:56 PM Central Standard Time,
zoboherald@aol.com writes:

> Why not?  Wasn't Sr. Lamborgini in the business of building tractors?
>
> ==AM==
> Good point, Dave. Same with F. Porsche, David Brown (he of the "DB" in
> the Aston-Martin line)....

The Story I heard was that Sr Lamborgini was a successful tractor
manufacturer who bought a Ferrari and was having trouble with it so he went to
see Sr
Enzo who told him that he should stick to tractors.  So in a vengeful fit he
decided to out do Mr. Ferrari at his own game and set about to build the
ultimate
sports car.  And in many regards, he did.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org