RE: trf sale

To: "JONATHAN MOODY" <themoody5@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: trf sale
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:11:35 -0800
> I seem to remember that TRF used to have a big sale sometime over the
> winter.  Do they still have this sale?

Yes they do, and it started last week.  If you didn't get a paper copy of
the "Christmas Gift Idea Book", you can check it out on-line.  Go to
http://the-roadster-factory.com/
and click on the link in the middle of the page.

Sometimes there is a way to download the entire flyer as a single file, but
I don't see it this time.  If you want, you could email  support@zeni.net
and see if they have one.  They aren't part of TRF but seem to have taken
over most of the web stuff for TRF and are doing a nice job, IMO.  I traded
a few emails with them, and they were very helpful.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org