RE: One of the BEST I have ever seen!! non-adult

To: <KPe9368405@aol.com>, <pryner@verizon.net>, <justbrits@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: One of the BEST I have ever seen!! non-adult
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:21:26 -0500
Actually I found it pretty interesting. The story behind it is that it's an
exact replica built to scale and has 8 working jet engines on it. I forget
how many years the guy spent working on it or how much money he spent but
it's a pretty amazing engineering feat in the R/C world. There's also a part
2 video showing the next flight....where he flew it into the ground and it
"exploded" .... Ooops.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org