Re: Understanding the Lucas design process

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Understanding the Lucas design process
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:07:23 -0000
Hi Guys
Yet again you have come through with the goods!
I now have the article for which I was looking, PLUS, I have articles that I
did not know I was looking for which are equally, or even more funny!

Thanks Fred Randall and Jack in particular!
And to those who thought you had something and spent time looking for it and
didn't find it thanks also!