Help looking for funny lucas article.

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help looking for funny lucas article.
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:09:49 -0000
Hi guys
I seem to recall a while back that someone posted a message that contained
or linked to a piece about the Lucas smoke system? or similar. I would like
to take it to a seminar I am attending on electrical wiring as I think it
could be a light hearted distraction from the serious stuff.
If anyone remembers posting it or the link to it please don't be shy!

As always any and all help greatly appreciated.

Graham.