TR4 Monza Exhaust Installation

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Monza Exhaust Installation
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:28:07 -0600
Anyone have a picture or two showing the details of how the rear
mounting point of the Monza exhaust is supposed to attach to the car
on a TR4?  My car had a Monza system on it when I bought it, but it
wasn't mounted using the stock mounting point.  I have a non-stock
muffler on the car now, and it's not attached to what I assume is the
stock mounting point either.

In looking at the diagram that came with the new Monza system that I
recently purchased, the tab on the rear silencer piece is supposed to
mount to the stock hanger attachment.  This looks to me like it put
the rear piece way too far back.

Anyone else have any BTDT thoughts they'd care to share?  Or better
yet actual pictures! ;)

Thanks,

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas