RE: differential rebuilder in SC or NC?

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: differential rebuilder in SC or NC?
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:26:17 -0700
I had a similar experience with John at Quantum Mechanics. One of the most
honest businesses I have ever dealt with!!

NFI, just a twice satisfied customer!!

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647
Still in restoration, but fewer parts are in boxes every week!
Scottsdale, AZ