VTR

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:14:57 -0500
A few years back I was traveling to Florida for VTR S/E convention, as I
crossed the state line into Florida I blew the front u-joint, being stranded
on interstae 95 is not a fun time let me tell you, I reached over on the front
seat opened the "Vintage Triumph Register quarterly magazine, on page 2 was a
listing for the "Triumph Club of North Florida" and showing Walt Lanz as
president with a phone number listed, I called and 3 members of that club Walt
Lanz, Don Marshall, and Bob Pilings trailered me to their club storage yard,
removed a complete drive shaft form a parts car and installed in my T/R 3, I
was off the road less than 3 hours total, where would I have ended up and how
many dollars would I have been out without the VTR organization, I think my
$30.00 per year has been repaid  many times over, and by the way, these guys
charged me a 12 pack, just another of the many benefits of being a VTR member.
"FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org