Re: More high tech/old car crossover gadgets

To: steven@newellboys.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More high tech/old car crossover gadgets
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:30:45 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:11:14 -0700
Subject: More high tech/old car crossover gadgets

   I can't even explain how I stumbled across a how-to guide for
installing a car-style cigarette lighter in your PC. But here it is. Be
sure to scroll down to the photo of the PC case decorated to look like
an old American car. Come to think of it, my eMachine looks a little
like a Herald -- I better ring up Andy Mace for an old grill to cover
the DVD burner bay.

==AM==
Sorry, but I just used my last spare Herald grill to cover my old 5.25"
DD drive slot. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org