Re: Looking for TR6 frame - RATCO Inc. Yaphank, NY (631)

To: "Wages, Jeffrey" <bzw8@cdc.gov>
Subject: Re: Looking for TR6 frame - RATCO Inc. Yaphank, NY (631)
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:57:48 -0500
Hi Jeff,

Here's the contact info. for the TR4A-TR6 frames advertised in yesterday's
TVT.

RATCO Inc. [Roadtronics Automotive Technologies Co., Inc.]
7 Old Dock Road
Yaphank, NY 111980
(631) 205-2426

HTH, Ted

P.s. I am curious if this group is a spin-off of LITA's 6+6 project efforts
see, www.longisland*triumph*.org/TR*6*+*6*.pdf

On 11/2/05, Wages, Jeffrey <bzw8@cdc.gov> wrote:

> I had heard through the grapevine they are @ $2000.

-- T.L.L. 1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO