Brake sensor leak

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake sensor leak
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:29:31 -0400
Hi all:  here's the latest surprise our 250 has for us.  The brake pressure
sensor has sprung a small leak at the very top.  It's a small one -- the fluid
level is still good, but of course it has done a job on the paint on the frame
member it sits on.  I've got two questions:

1. I see Moss has a rebuild kit.  What does it consist of?

2. I assume that the black and white wire that was laying next to it slips on
top of it.  However, there's nothing inside the plastic cover.  It otherwise
looks like the cover on the female end of a blade type connection.  Is there
supposed to be something in there?  If so, what?  I know this is part of the
main harness, but can this single wire be fixed?

Strangely enough, the warning light has never come on, even though it does come
on when the ignition is on but the car isn't running.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

--------------------------

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.