RE: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)

To: "Cameron Rooke" <beaker211@rogers.com>, <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:38:41 -0700
Indeed,

My late wife Helena had one when we met. A friend dubbed it the Flagrant
Vegarant. Quite apropos from my point of view. Though it did serve me well for
one year after I bought Helena the TR-6, which is still in my possession, and
began using the Vegarant for lugging around my surveying equipment.

Deano