Re: TR3 - Stator Tube

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 - Stator Tube
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:40:14 -0700
Stephen Peca wrote:

> Rattle springs? I didn't know there were anti-rattle springs. Where are
>they/do they go?

Commonly called 'Chinese Lanterns'... if you ever see one you'll know
why.  They fit on the stator tube a couple of places along the length to
keep it centered in the column and not rattling against the sides.  I
gave away the few I had... not a part one needs spares of.  Perhaps some
lister has a couple laying around.

Geo Hahn