RE: 2005 VTR recording

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2005 VTR recording
From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <buja@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:42:35 -0500
Greg Gelhar wrote:
> Today I heard the CD recorded for the 2005 VTR Convention.  A group from
> the Illinois club made a recording using their own lyrics to familiar
> songs. They performed during the VTR welcome party.
>
> I want one of those CD's.  Does anyone know if (how) I can get one.

Shoulda been there...a Special Limited Edition Spinal Tappets CD was
included in every registration packet, and included "Losing My
Transmission", "TR Man", "Smoke From The Dashboard", "Rust In The Tin", and
"Gearbox"...

Seriously, we only made a limited number of CDs (250) to cover the expected
number of convention guests and cannot sell the remaining few CDs due to
music licensing issues.  We are working on a solution and more information
should be available shortly.

Tim Buja - VTR 2005 Registrar - Rockford, IL