TR3A wire harness (loom) routing.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A wire harness (loom) routing.
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:49:24 -0500
Hi list,
I am reassembling my 59TR3A, purchased as a dissasembled basket case. I'm
about to put the center instrement panel in with the wireing harness. Where
does the harness run to the back of the car? Along the right or left sill,
or outside or inside the transmission/prop shaft tunnels? How is it hidden
with trim with trim or whatever? Can't find a drawing that shows that. Any
other tips on routing the harness through out the car would also be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Curt

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"