Re: TR6 Steering Column (sheer bolt removal)

To: steven@newellboys.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Steering Column (sheer bolt removal)
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:57:41 -0400
Steven,

I have a dremel and think I will try notching the heads of the bolts to
use a flat blade screwdriver to help them out.  My car certainly is far
 from original and I will be replacing the sheer bolts with something a
little more practical.  Looks like my schedule will allow me to have
fun again on Friday evening or Saturday.  I hope the next post seen
about this is one about success.

Thanks for the help.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley