Justin Wagner Emails

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Justin Wagner Emails
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:49:12 -0400
Below is the text from 2 emails that Justin sent in May and June to the
list.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org <http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/>

Friends...

After a year of basically shutting down the gaskets due to a family crisis
and my non-gasket career interfering with my time, I am finally trying to
get back in the driver's seat. The TR6 version of the gasket is still on
hold as I deal with my CNC machinist that closed his doors last year,
auctioned off his equipment, and has kept me in a holding pattern for many
months with promises to finnish the machining of the new T6 version of the
gasket. As they were 95% completed last time I saw them, long ago, I am
hoping he can get that last 5% done without me having to start over from
scratch with another machinist. I do, however, have the original T4 version
of the gasket available for the TR2 through 4A type motor. I may be getting
onto the Spitfire version as soon as the T6 is back online... as I have a
new neighbor that is a CNC Machinist and is interested in working on my next
mold design. Hopefully I haven't completely spoiled my reputation this last
year with all the orders sitting in a holding pattern! Thank you for your
patience. When I have the T6 version going again, you all will be the first
to know.

Friends,

I have finally received the molds back from my CNC machinist, but there are
still some issues and it will be a while before I can go into full
production with them. However, I am proceeding to make a small run of
gaskets with my original master mold (the duplicate molds are an exact copy
of this master) to catch up with back orders. I should be able to fill an
order within 30 days (or less) of receipt of a payment. I am only letting
those people know that were on my "waiting list" for now. I hope to get you
all caught up. If you received this e-mail in error, (i.e. you already
bought a TR6 gasket and no longer need one), please disregard. (I did not
have the time to cross reference the aging waiting list with the past sales
list, etc.) If you already have one of my gaskets, I would be interested in
hearing back from you on it's performance.

Thank you for your patience!

--Justin Wagner

P.S. This is still the gasket for the stock valve cover only. I don't have a
version for the alloy covers yet. If you're waiting for the alloy version,
let me know, remind me, so that I can revise the list.

J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.

1613 Chelsea Road PMB 145

San Marino, CA 91108

T6 gasket is for original valve covers only.

$44.95 plus 6.20 shipping and handling.

see jmwagnersales.com