VE TR7

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VE TR7
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:44:41 EDT
Listers,

I received a phone call from the Kitsap Humane Society in Washington State.
Someone has donated a 1976 VE TR7 to the society which they would like to sell.
I don't know much about the car but was told the engine was rebuilt at some
point, but hasn't been run for awhile. The lady I spoke to said it was
described as a 20' car. It sounds like they would accept any reasonable offer
just to
get rid of the car as they are not equipped to work on or store it, plus they
need the money for the humane society operations. Anyone interested in this
car should contact Dana Lerma at the Kitsap Humane Society, 360-692-6977, ext.
118 or development@kitsaphumane.org

NFI and all that,
Eric Langreder
71 TR6