2 ideas from the TRA National

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 ideas from the TRA National
From: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:54:25 GMT
I learned of two ideas while at the TRA national in Branson last weekend.
I saw a TR3 with original air filters that had Amsoil foam filters stretched
around them as pre-filters with the sticky oil similar to dirt bike filters.
It looked like it would work great as a filter and still keep the original
look.  (I have paper filters now).
The second idea was given to me by Mark Canady from Topeka Kansas.  He told me
to replace the rear turn indicator bases and bulbs with the dual filament type
like in the front grille and hook up the brake light wiring so all 4 bulbs
light when the brakes are on.  I think that idea (though not original) is a
GREAT safety idea.  As Mark explained, you can't have to much lit up on the
back of these cars for safety.  What do you think?
Kent Shrack TR3a rhd