RE: GT6 Seat foam

To: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: RE: GT6 Seat foam
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:12:40 -0500
Yes, I guess I should be happy to have instructions.  I don't know about
the TR250 seat foam, but the GT6 foams are strange creatures.

The original bolsters were molded.  The new ones have 6 pieces of foam
that some how glue together to equal 2 molded pieces.  For 2 of the
pieces that glue together end to end one end is shaped sort of like
---\/---  the other end is shaped like ------.

Roger Elliott