Re: TR6 cooling questions

To: ian.viles@ntlworld.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 cooling questions
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:04:45 -0400
Ian,

I would say to paint or not to paint is a personal preference.  If
there is a cooling or otherwise benefit or hindrance to paint I havent
heard of it.

I would definitely get rid of the engine driven fan.  And if you have
both fans now I would guess you must have installed an pusher for an
electric fan.  A fellow lister Rick Patton sells a fan spacer that is
made out of aluminum that weighs very little that can replace the
rather heavy cast iron fan spacer that is stock.  Check out the web
site below for all the details.  I have one on my car.  Very easy to
install, very slick set up.  NFI, etc, etc.

http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/eliminator.htm

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)