TR3B Not Happy

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B Not Happy
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:31:55 EDT
Guys,
Here I go again.  The 3 was not happy today.  Took her out for spin and
something in the motor came apart, went south or otherwise broke up in flight.
Real bad rattle and 230 on the Temp gauge. I am hoping it is the water pump
making the noise and causing the overheating but I have never had one go bad on
me
like this. I suppose I should take the tension off the belt and see if things
quiet down.  The pump is relatively new with the grease nipple and all. Any
thoughts?
Darrell