TRF Summer Party

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:14:50 -0400
I got an email yesterday with the latest TRF web specials (NFI).  In it
Charles mentions this:

We were very late in advertising Summer Party this year, and we do not yet
have the number of registrations we need to hold a great event.  We request
that everyone coming please register by the week of July 4th.  If we do not
have 300 registrations by that time, we may have to cancel.

I am filling out my application as we speak.  Send in your money now if you
are planning to go.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.ralittle2.com/> '70 TR6