wrench - was trans filling

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wrench - was trans filling
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:32:14 -0500
This wrench is being produced and sold by Joe Alexander, who can be reached at

N197TR4@cs.com

One end is the right size for a square-end pipe plug used in transmissions
and rear ends. The other end has a square hole the right size for the brake
adjuster. It's also very low cost but you have to contact Joe to get the
price because I don't remember it but it's very low.

This is a tool that everybody should have. It's really neat. After
struggling for years getting at the trans fill plug with sockets and short
Crescent wrenches, this one works like a charm. I used mine to adjust the
rear brakes on my vintage racer this weekend and I'd like to attribute my
racing success to this wrench, but instead I'm going to stick with my story
that it's due to my superior driving :)

uncle jack