031-651 Torque Reaction Arm

To: william.f.daehler@delphi.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 031-651 Torque Reaction Arm
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:15:07 EDT
I read with interest that the gentleman from Wisconsin was missing his Engine
Reaction Arm. It calls attention to me that this is the kind of part that
goes missing during rebuilds and restorations.

I DO have a torque arm on my vintage racing TR4  (1963).  I wonder if this is
another candidate for a low production run. I could use mine as a pattern. I
have the resources to faithfully reproduce this item.

  Proposal:  If there are (10) people out there that would like to have one
to replace their missing component, I would do a production run of 25-50 units
or so. I would supply at a reasonable price and put the rest on the shelf for
folks in the future, or turn them over to Moss, if they are interested.

Joe Alexander
Jesup, Iowa