RE: Parts Cleaner Solution

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "mike hart"
Subject: RE: Parts Cleaner Solution
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:34:15 -0400
Mike,
I have recently been using a POR-15 product called Metal Clean. It is a
water based cleaner that is very effective and doesn't smell. You need to
use some kind of glove. It also works better if you can heat the solution
some how. You mix it 1:5 with hot water. Just hose off the parts when you
are done and you are good to go. It really works good on aluminum parts like
distributors, carbs, etc. makes them look almost new. I think it was about
$20.00 per gallon. I bought it at http://www.por15store.com and received it
the next day. They are in Valparaiso, IN. and I am in Cincinnati. Your time
may vary.
Dave Connitt