Re: Fake Silverstones (long)

To: levilevi@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Fake Silverstones (long)
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bud
   Thanks very much for your photos!  Your wheels look like mine, as near as I
can tell.  Nice Nokofs!  I have posted four of the photos here:

server3.uploadit.org/files/1962tr4-p3120001b.jpg
server3.uploadit.org/files/1962tr4-P6120003.JPG
server2.uploadit.org/files/1962tr4-P6120001.JPG
server2.uploadit.org/files/1962tr4-P6120002.JPG

   Your comment about them being more "pinched" at the lug holes than other
wheels is what I meant when I referred to the "recesses" around the lug holes.
-Nick