RE: monza

To: "'j randolph sandner'" <sandner@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: monza
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:37:55 -0400
I had Monzas and the constant drone at highway speed drove me crazy. They
sounded great for short trips but wore me out on anything over 20 minutes.
Having said that, these are 50+ year old ears we're talking about. One thing
that was cool about them.... They set off every motion sensitive car alarm
that we drove by :-) I went back to stock steel exhaust that still sounds
great after 8 years and turns heads every where we go.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org