Re: TR6-type Silicone Valve Cover Gasket READY for you - J. M.

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR6-type Silicone Valve Cover Gasket READY for you - J. M.
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 05:50:47 -0400
Justin,
I've had your gasket on my TR6 for 2 full years now and it's never leaked
one drop of oil. I just had the valve cover off for the first time (valve
adjustment) and it came off clean and went right back on with no problems or
leaks. I could never get the normal cork (?) gaskets to "not
leak"....somewhere, somehow.

One thing that I've heard is different about your TR6 gasket, as opposed to
your  TR4 gasket, is that your TR4 gasket had to be oven cured by the
purchaser.  If that's true you might want to clarify that your TR6 gasket
gets installed right out of the box. The installation was simple, the
product is high quality and it works great.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org