Re: Insurance.

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <tswrace@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance.
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:53:33 -0700
Nope, never had a claim.

I would add that there seems to be several layers of brokers.  A friend of
mine signed up for classic car insurance with a local broker.  It turns out
that the local broker ran him through Hagerty.  When he found that out, he
contacted Hagerty directly, eliminated his broker, and saved a little money.

paulw