Unwanted Christmas NO lbc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Unwanted Christmas NO lbc
From: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:14:30 GMT
It was like Christmas here as I have just started replacing my tools that some
PUNK stole from my garage about a week ago.  I got my wrenches from my dad on
my 16 birthday, 35 years ago!  I've started with Craftsman sockets and wrenches
but have a-lot of "specialty" tools to find.  I wish I could have impressed
upon the thief the "job risk" of his profession with my .357 mag.  I'm MAD, but
looking forward to the TRA national in Brason this month.  Kent Shrack '60 TR3a
RHD