I feel like it's XMAS

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: I feel like it's XMAS
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:37:33 -0400
Not to break up the VTR arguing too much, but I've received all kinds of
good stuff lately in the mail.  My TR6 and I have not been on speaking terms
for the past few months, with recent weeks being even worse.  But when all
else fails, then order yourself a bunch of new stuff!  Today I picked up my
renewed cylinder head from the machine shop, and boy it sure is PERTY.  The
compression ratio was bumped up to 9.5:1 or so for a little more oomph.  I
put in some shiny new stainless steel valves that are guaranteed to give me
more horsepower than a Folgers can on the Hondas.  I also got a 16" electric
fan and wiring kit from JEGS.  The copper head gasket arrived yesterday, and
today TRF brought me some more goodies including a new hose set, gasket and
another wiper blade.

The only problem is that I'm heading out of town this weekend with the
family for some fun in the sun so the car will have to wait a week or so.

Vroom, vroom!!!

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994