RE: TR4A oil filter cannister color

To: <spamiam@comcast.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A oil filter cannister color
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:33:02 -0700
Tony,

I spray painted my spin-on filters with Rustoleum Hammered finish, Light
Blue. The original color was a light green, sort of a metallic, but I was
never able to find the right color or even something close. I entered my TR3
in many, many shows and Concours, etc. it always placed well usually 1st!

PS: In answer to your earlier question, I used the Fram PH 3600, I am sure
that there is a Wix equivalent available!

Good luck and regards,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold and now just a memory!)
'68 TR250 (Almost ready for paint!)