Passengers in TR

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Passengers in TR
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:59:49 -0500
        To me the real heart of the matter is not if you can put more than
on child in a TR and get away with it legally, but the turmoil and heartache
if a child was seriously hurt in the event of an unfortunate accident.
Would you forever  question whether your judgment, or lack thereof, caused
pain or worse to a child(or their parents) who trusted your judgment.  Not
withstanding the many stupid car tricks I have gotten away with, I'd never
want to have to entertain those thoughts.
Bob Rochlin
'72 TR6