TR4 Radio Bracket Drawings

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Radio Bracket Drawings
From: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:48:50 -0600
Fellow listers...

Carl Sereda and I have been working together to create a couple of
detailed drawings for the TR4 radio bracket piece that fits between
the dash and the lower console piece.  Carl has been suppling the
measurements (from examples of both the early and late style pieces),
and I've transfered them to AutoCAD drawings, which I can plot to PDF
files.  Below are links to what we have thus far:

http://members.cox.net/1963tr4/Miscellaneous/TR4%20Mount%20(Early%20Style).pdf

http://members.cox.net/1963tr4/Miscellaneous/TR4%20Mount%20(Late%20Style).pdf

As neither Carl or I have any real experience with metal fabrication,
bending, etc., I'm throwing this out to the list for comments at this
point to see if perhaps someone with such experience could tell me if
this looks like something that could be given to a machine shop, and
have a reasonable reproduction of the piece made from it.

Thanks!

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas