Re: Birthdays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Birthdays
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:57:52 EST
Double Nickel coming up in August.  Being a child of the sixties I really
don't remember much?  LBC's since 1980, Spitfire 1500 was the first.  Kinda got
outta control after that. Harley's lately.
Darrell
62 TR4
63 TR3B
63 TR4
68 TR250
70 GT6+
70 Spitfire MK3
71 TR6
76 VE TR7
80 TR8
81 TR7
04 Harley Dyna Low Rider & a 66 BSA 441 Victor
04 Harley Soft Tail Night Train & a 66 Honda CL77 Scrambler
Daily Driver: 00 Audi TT Quattro Roadster
Does the one who grows old with the most Toys win!  I think not since I am in
serious need of downsizing.  BUT, BUT, BUT, which one to unload? I always
felt that variety was the spice of life.  Instead of 1 Jaguar I can have at
least
4 Triumphs. But it is soon going to all catch up since maintaining this stuff
is too much for an OLE Man.
Cheers