Re: Where to live

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Where to live
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:16:16 -0000
Hi Fred
I have to say that your planning department has stiffed you!
Here at East Cowes on the Isle of Wight England we are looking to have
something approaching 1000 new homes built. One of the planning stipulations
is a replacement School for the "at capacity" school currently in service,
to be provided by the developer. Whether the corruption in local government
will stop short of forgetting this bit or not is anyone's guess but at least
planning wrote it in to start with!
Also I believe that if you are involved in an RTA we have to pay a sum to
the ambulance provider, I think it is #15 and I think it only applies to the
occupants of a car, so dumb padestrians get away with walking out in front
of a car! Also what do you mean by "we will now have to pay $375.00 per
ride" Is this vehicle tax?

Graham.