Re: TR3A SU rebuild

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A SU rebuild
From: "Jim & Kay" <jscott16@netexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:41:02 -0600 reply-type=original
Speaking of SU's, should it take the strength of two people
to pull the choke cable out?  I bought the original choke cable
and rebuilt the jets and they operate easy but when everything
is hooked up it's a bear to pull the choke.  Also, my choke cable
has to be routed around the right side of the heater core and the
solid part of the cable up next to the knob, the 4-5 inches before it
turns into the flexible cable, almost hits the heater.  Does this sound
right or has my heater been moved a bit?
Thanks,

Jim
1959 TR3A