Re: Paypal No LBC, soory!

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paypal No LBC, soory!
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:41:54 -0700
David Brister wrote:

> I have email purporting to come from paypal asking me to update...

A variation... I got a 'PayPal' payment receipt confirming that I had
paid someone $280 for "Myst III".

Looked genuine but smelled "phishy".  I did confirm with the credit card
company that no such charge occurred.  I expect they hope the recipient
(in the course of pursuing it) will divulge the card number and password.

Geo Hahn