RE: [Wedge] TR8 from Germany

To: "'Michael'" <michael@moenstermann.de>
Subject: RE: [Wedge] TR8 from Germany
From: "Odd Hedberg" <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:58:12 +0100
Cc: "1-Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello Michael,
nice to hear that you've bought yourself a TR8.  Welcome to the
list.  You will most certainly enjoy the fraternity here...

Have you joined the IGTR7 also, or maybe the TR Register DE?
The Register have one '8 owner and the IG a handful as members...
I'd also recommend you join the TR8CCA in America, they are
_the_ TR8 Club to be a member of.  And then there is Richard
Connew's Internet based club for Wedge owners.

You're also most welcome to the Nordic TR8 Meet in Sweden next
summer, it's August 26-28.  E-mail me if you're interested...
Registrations are now coming in for the meet, but no coupes as
of yet...

There are a few coupe '8s in Europe, most are in Britain.  The
absolute majority of EUropean '8s are convertibles, just as it
is in America.

btw.
How is the Spit coming?  Did you get the 70X engine?
Best regards
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4          International liaison secretary, TR8-rep.,