RE: covers

To: "'Adam Wilhite'" <wilhit100@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: covers
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:23:57 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net] On Behalf Of Adam Wilhite
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:53 PM
To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: covers

I am in the process of building a house and unfortunately the tr has to
sit in an apt parking lot unitl it is finished(Go ahead tr crazys...you
can shoot me).   My cover, blows off daily, drives me up the wall.  I
have it tied down it in the middle.  Any ideas on a decent cover that
won't blow off.  I have the vicky brit one that is made for the car.
Any advice would be appreciated..  Trying desperately no to get this car
ruined before it gets a new home.

thanks
Adam

I use bungie cords and have not had any problems with covers blowing
off.

Joe