RE: TRF TR6 Volume 1 catalog in HTML

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TRF TR6 Volume 1 catalog in HTML
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:04:05 -0500
Don:

I know that you are doing this as a favor to TRF, but for viewing purposes
as a file rather than on a web site, .pdf is the preferred method.  It gives
the viewer more control over the image and printing is much better.  Most
all scanners allow you to save as a .pdf file.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3