Wiring Update & Emergency Hood Release

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wiring Update & Emergency Hood Release
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:23:18 -0500
For the few folks following along on my installation of Dan's wiring
harness, I posted an update tonight. The only problem I've run into so far
has to do with the wiring of the fan controller for my Hayden electric fan.
Dan's looking into a "work around" and I may even just send him my fan
controller to, literally, look in to!

I also completed a project that I've wanted to do for many years... an
emergency hood release. This is a release developed by Joe Cannon and the
directions are posted at the Georgia Triumph Club website. It's a very
simple, yet ingenious, solution that really eliminates the need to even use
the stock hood release. I think I got it captured in pictures for anyone
who's interested.

Please note I've moved my site to new servers this past week and, as a
result, have a new URL.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org