Thanks to all

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks to all
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:18:07 -0500
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the lower trunions......
It seems pretty dumb, but all I had to do was remove the stops and it
spun right off!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am doing one side at a time as NOT to mix the vertcals, (jeez, glad I
thought of that in advance).
Frame is ready from the powder coaters, can't wait to get it back so I
can start the reassembly.
Steering column was fun, found that the wiring tube was broken just at
the top where the split in the tube is, and that for some unknown reason
the circlip at the top of the stering column was missing altogether!!!!
Must have been those mice....
had a friend weld the tube, came out very nice.
Anyway, I must say again you folks are a wealth of knowledge and help,
and I do apprecite all your interest and replies, even if they seem to
be dumb questions.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you....
Tony TR3A
TS27093   (I left that info off my original message and you folks still
answered my question, great!)