Re: Most Dangerous Tool autolearn=no version=2.63

To: TR list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool autolearn=no version=2.63
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:53:28 -0500
I'd half to go with the angle grinder with the wire wheel. It seems to
grab whatever's available and toss it around the shop, or into me.
  A couple years ago a piece of wire tossed itself into my hand, between
2 fingers. I thought most of it was sticking out, which was about an
inch long. Turns out those wires are around 3 inches long, with most of
it inside me.....
  I now wear gloves.....although they get caught quite easily as well
inside the wheel. I also realized how important the goggles are!
Kevin
Cape Cod, Ma.
http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/