RE: Something that's been bothering me...

To: "TR" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Something that's been bothering me...
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:07:13 -0800
> I noticed the mispelling in the original message but did a Google
> to be sure.  Interestingly enough, 'Sterling Moss' returned more
> hits than 'Stirling Moss' so this would appear to be a common problem.

That might be because there are other people actually named Sterling Moss;
not to mention a rock band by that name.  The pendulum swings strongly the
other way if you search for "Sir Sterling Moss" vs "Sir Stirling Moss".

FWIW, Sir Moss is apparently doing well, and expected to make an appearance
in Madison, Wisconsin on Jan 29 2005.
http://www.stirlingmoss.com/news_detail.html?NEWSID=238

Randall Y