Re: Anybody do custom machining?

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Anybody do custom machining?
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:09:44 -0800 (PST)
Hello Kai,

Thank you for your response.  I have checked with some of the local wheel
shops, and did discuss those wheels spacers.  The problem is the back spacing
for FWD cars would require between a 1 1/2" to a 3" spacer (depending on wheel
and original application) to fit on a TR, so that type of spacer wouldn't be
safe or practical.  A custom spacer that bolted to the hub, and then the wheel
bolted onto is one of the solutions I have explored and is possible.  When I
have a little more time, I will do a write-up of the options I explored, and
why I arrived at the one I'm currently exploring.

Thanks again,
Raymond

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com